The Christian Outreach and Fellowship Committee hosts a wide variety of events. Below is a list of some of these activities.
- Wednesday Night Suppers – The suppers are offered in the fall and the spring. Meals are $5.00 per person with a max of $15 for families. No charge for ages 5 and under. On November 18, we will have our Thanksgiving Meal and all new members eat for free! Menu: turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, rice and gravy, sweet potato soufflé, green beans, pumpkin and pecan pie. Special note: take-out plates are not available for this meal. Please remember that reservations are due each Monday by noon.
- Congregational Christmas Dinner and Play
- Student Outreach – remembers students away at school during stressful times of the year.
- Adult Adventures
- Young Adult Socials
- Book Club – Meets approximately once a month at 230 pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Meets at Shoney’s on the third Tuesday of the month at 7am.