“Creating Special Homes for Special People”
- Organized by the Presbytery of New Harmony (located in Florence, SC), a presbytery of The Presbyterian Church USA.
- Chartered as a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation by the state of South Carolina in the year 2000. PADD continues to have a close relationship with the Presbytery and its 77 member churches.
- PADD is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees.
PADD (Presbyterian Agency For The Developmentally Disabled) exists for the benefit of developmentally disabled adults. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life and the greatest possible level of independence for each resident within the context of a community-based residential facility.
- Build and operate homes.
- Coordinate community services.
- Create training and support programs.
- Maintain standards.
- Raise funding.
- Florence “Wren Home” for 6 women in operation since August, 2007.
- 4.3 acres of land. Room for additional homes.
- Qualified Provider for SC Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Broaden community support.
- Raise awareness of PADD statewide.
- Build second home
How You Can Help:
- Make a financial contribution. All gifts are tax deductible.
- Share this news with families who have developmentally disabled adult members
- Locate volunteer opportunities for the residents
- Involve residents in your church activities
- Pray for the ministry
Ms. Kimberly Matthews-Licensed Administrator
Presbyterian Agency for the Developmentally Disabled-Wren Home
2350 Regional Road
Florence, SC 29501
Tele: (843) 673-1005
Visit PADD on Facebook